Thursday, April 1, 2010

About this blog

There are many people who leave India to study and then work elsewhere. A sizeable percentage of them head towards the US.

Most of them believe that their trip outside will be a short one, and live planning their trips back home.

I moved back to India very recently. Consequently, I've found that I've become a go-to person for friends of mine who think that way.

Most people in this position worry about similar things: They want to know if they can have a good career in India. They care about the nature of work. They care, sometimes, about the life styles that they'll probably have to give up (or not?). They are curious to know what being back home feels like.

There are, obviously, no clear answers to many of these questions.

This is a blog compilation of posts based on what I went through, and what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment